Best Widgets informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Best Widgets uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service.
- Notify you about changes to our Service.
- Allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so.
- Provide customer care and support.
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service.
- Monitor the usage of the Service.
- For detecting, preventing and addressing technical issues.
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Bangladesh and choose to provide information to us, therefore, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Bangladesh and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
Best Widgets may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation.
- Protect and defend the rights or property of Best Widgets.
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service.
- Protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public.
- Protecting against legal liability.
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing about our service.
Therefore, These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Links of Best Widgets
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services, Because of best widgets has no control on them, we can not do anything.
Best Widgets has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. Therefore, You further acknowledge and agree that Best Widgets shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage. Or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
Therefore, We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.